Wednesday 8 December 2010

:)

So yesterday my boyfriend was over, and we did some christmas internet shopping :D yay! haa... I straight away tapped in MAC.co.uk and started browsing at the amazing products that they are offering at the moment. I only bought four products but they amounted to the price of £60!.. crazy but definatly worth it :D

The products i got i will post reviews on when i have tryed them, some are from the venimous villians collection, and others are MAC classics which everyone should invest in.

These are some pictures of the products i got :)

Eye ShadowStudio Sculpt Concealer

I will review thse when i recieve them! now off to watch corrie on iplayer!


Chantelle

1 comment:

  1. hey, i'm your first follower!
    im just getting started out as well,
    your blogs well cute!
    please follow me <3

    ReplyDelete