Saturday 4 December 2010

Getting started! :)

Right so... My first blog! I think its a really good idea to keep a blog, as you can share ideas, thoughts and memories with others. Also its a more fun, and modern way of keeping a diary!

I have just got back from the mall with my boyfriend... it was crazily busy, and really quite tedious. I never thought id be saying that especially as the aim was to pick presents for myself! But the amount of people there, was to much for me to concerntrate on what i'd like!
My main interest for a present is makeup this year. Lots of it! So looking at products with people bumping into me wasn't the idealic shopping trip i had in mind...

My blogs will include reviews of products, as although my carer choice is with children, i have a strong interest and passion for makeup/hair. Although makeup being my prefered choice!

Well i am off to babysit now, so i shall write my first proper blog tomorrow!

Chantelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment