Monday 20 December 2010

Christmas!

Very exited now!! :D
Yes, Christmas is nearly here... I have finished working at the school for this term, and it will be nice to have a break. The last week was lovely though, we did lots of Christmas activities, and although most of the children are muslims, its really nice that they get actively involved in participating in the plays, and christmas party. I even recieved some Christmas cards which i was really pleased about!

The snow is sooo heavy where i live, so i have been snug as a bug in my lounge, watching Christmassy films... I was due to be going to town for my friends party tonight, i even bought a new dress! Also my work party has been called off.. so not very happy. As i had bought a dress for that aswell!! Although i love the snow, and it is beautiful at this time of the year with all the decorations up, my sister is coming down from London with my nephew... so i need it to be safe on the roads for her to make it to Bristol!!

I have been trying out some different Christmassy looks, and this red lipped one i really liked =] I think its great for a Christmas party.

This is a picture of me in my room just before i was heading off to work ( Starbucks) i love that my room looks all cosy :)

But off now to get ready for bed :-)


Chantelle x

1 comment:

  1. I like the red lipstick on you. it fits your look I must say. Love your blog very unique.
    xoxo asiahlynn
    http://www.asiahlyn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete