Tuesday 14 June 2011

When i see this picture,  i want to weep. This is me a few monthes back with my long hair! I miss it so much :(
I had to have the chop due to the horrendous split ends/dead hair that i was sporting from not having had my hair cut for around a year. My fault? I know!!

To make amends for my hideous shoulder length hair ( It is only I that does not suit this lengh) i invested in a replacement in the form of 'Foxy Locks Extentions'. As an avid viewer of the infamous Imogen who creates videos on youtube to advertise her hair extention company, i always had a desire to purchase some to add volume and thickness to my long however weak, limp, hair.

I do now own a set of the extentions and will upload a full review with pictures for those who are interested. =]]


I hope everyone is enjoying their week so far. Today i went along on a shool trip to 'Folly Farm' which was good fun. The children loved it! ( However maybe not as much as me?! :P)

Chantelle.

1 comment:

  1. I've always been skeptical on whether to own my own pair...I think it's because I'm worried they won't match my natural hair colour.

    A review would be awesome :)

    mollyvogue.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete