Thursday 9 June 2011

I'm Back! :) ( Although noone will have known i was gone :p)

I have not posted on here since Christmas, due to lots of boring and silly excuses such as forgetting i had it, busy-ness, and yeah! Also as i have finally ditched the awful facebook,to which  i can spend much more valuable time posting on here :)

Recently has been very busy for me, work wise, and life wise! Since i have posted it has been my birthday in which i turned a very old number 18! I celebrated my birthday in the wonderful land of Jamaica. Which is a truely fabulous place. I may post a blog on here seperatly of my holiday, encase anyone is interested in visiting the island. ( I highly reccomend it )

Since i have been back i have been in London staying with my sister, as she is about to give birth, so exciting stuff!

I have lots of plans for my blog, and although i think its a great place to keep a record of recent happenings, i also want to share my love for vainess and beauty! This will involve product reviews, recent hauls, new makeup looks, favourite products, and outfits of the day! I may also try and be slightly different and not just copyright everyone else and think of some new ideas to project beauty ideas.

To end i am going to list some of my INS and OUTS.

INS.

Travel -
Yes! I am off for a month from the first of July to travel the South of France, Italy, Austria, and Germany. Excited? Yes! Unorganised? Yes! But it should be an amazing journey, to which i will blog events that happen, to keep a general diary for myself :)

MAC Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15 -
Although an avid fan of medium coverage foundations, this Studio Moisture Tint by MAC is perfect for when you have a tan, and in this summer weather for a lighter and fresher coverage. ( which isn't going to melt off your face!) Also the SPF 15 is great, as because i am blessed in being a pale milk bottle shade i am in major need of the stuff.

Moroccan Oil -
This amazing oil has literally saved my hair from dropping out! I shall give a full blog review on it as it is a must have even for people on tight budgets ( its a whopping £30 ), however most definatly worth it.

MAC's Viva Glam Gaga A60 lipstick -
A perfect light barbie pink shade for this summer weather. With the creamy texture and long lasting stay its a winner for me.



OUTS.

Course work -
This is my last month of my course, and i cannot wait to finish it! I am truely fed up of learning, and with working full time its becoming a real struggle to get the final bits done. Roll on end of the month!

Healthy Eating -
Before Jamaica i was so good! - religously eating healthily, regular exercise ( 100 situps a night!) and lots of running. Since i have been back, i have ate nothing but rubbish, exercise? None! and a month of bikini wearing everyday coming up. Sh*t!!



Anyone want to share their in's and out's ? Had a good week or bad week ?

No comments:

Post a Comment